Freeding with ENT

Freeding with ENT

Hey Everyone!

Another great resource I use to find free and discount books is Ereader News Today. I let them do the hard work of finding the free books, then I can pick and choose which ones I want to read. Every day they put out lists of bargain books and books that are free. Often these specials are for a limited time only. I follow them on Facebook and Twitter but you can also sign up for an email newsletter. I have noticed that most of the books are for Kindle, but sometimes they have Kobo and Nook listed as well. Sometimes there are location restrictions, so make sure you check the price before you click "buy".

I picked up this one earlier in the year.

Champagne and Lemon Drops (Blueberry Springs #1)Champagne and Lemon Drops by Jean Oram
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

An easy, light read.
Who am I really, and which man do I want.
I picked up this book free. I enjoyed it, but not drawn in enough to buy the next on in the series.

It's still available for free from