MortPlayer Audio Books

MortPlayer Audio Books

Hey Everyone!

freeding, apps, audiobooks

I mentioned in one of my previous posts that I usually download an audiobook to my computer then transfer it to an app on my phone. The app I like to use is MortPlayer Audio Books with the MortPlayer Widgets. These are android apps and are available free from the Play Store.

+MortPlayer Audio Books is designed for audiobooks and has lots of great features. I like the folders so it's easy to swap between books. It automatically saves where you are up to. If you pause the book, it goes back a couple of seconds when you resume play so you don't lose where you are up to. If your tracks aren't numbered properly, you can manually change the order of play. Plus so much more.
  • Where: Playstore (links above)