Storytime at the library

Storytime at the library

Hey Everyone!

I like to read aloud to my children, but sometimes it's nice to listen to someone else reading. Most weeks I  take my daughter to the Tunes and Tales session at our local library. Lots of songs with actions and then a story. Over the year, my shy daughter has gone from sitting on my lap and not participating, to being one of the kids up the front dancing and introducing herself to everyone.

Today the story was part of a book launch for a local lady. The book was:


Little Fish...Little Fish..... Can You Swim?Little Fish...Little Fish..... Can You Swim? by Michelle Adair Barnden
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

A fun rhyming story about learning to swim. Written by a swim teacher in the Northern Territory.

I had this book read aloud to my daughter and I by the author at our local library during storytime.

Many library's run a storytime for the kids. It is a great way to experience a new book for free and meet people.
  • Where: Local library
  • Format: paperback
You can preview or purchase Little Fish...Little Fish..... Can you swim? directly from the publisher, +Balboa Press .