Happy New Year!

Happy New Year!

Hey Everyone!

Here we are in 2015. Yesterday I looked over my reading for 2014, so today I will look forward to what I plan to read this year. Last year I participated in the Goodreads 2014 reading challenge. I hadn't been reading that much in 2013 and had never tracked all the books I read before, so I took a bit of a guess when I set my reading goal for the year at 100 books. As it turns out, I doubled that goal. I think mostly because of the team challenges in NBRC that I participated in, they brought out my competitive streak.

I have been checking Goodreads several times today, waiting for the 2015 reading challenge to launch. It finally came out, and I have set my goal for this year at 200 books. With all the team challenges the other moderators of NBRC and I have planned already, I think I have a good chance of getting there. You can follow the links to see my progress with my reading and set a goal for yourself too if you like. If you like reading challenges, there are lots to choose from in the NBRC group, with more being added every month.