Fine-Tuning Hanna by Tiina Walsh

Fine-Tuning Hanna by Tiina Walsh

Would saying the magic words 'I love you' in time have stopped it all going so wrong for Hanna? Or was some other power at play? Finnish piano-tuner Hanna Suvanto loves her new life and friends in Dublin. And the icing on the cake is meeting Ireland's premium bachelor, the personal development guru, Sebastian O'Reilly. But their whirlwind romance hits a serious obstacle when Hanna's stay is unexpectedly cut short. Sebastian seems strangely unconcerned about her departure - and then Hanna makes a shocking discovery about the man she thought she knew. Heartbroken and disillusioned with love, she returns to Finland, resolving to rebuild her life. Back in Ireland, Sebastian can't get Hanna out of his mind. Surely there is more to her abrupt departure than meets the eye?


Hey! Here's my review.

A lovely little romance set between Ireland and Finland. I enjoyed learning a little about the Finnish and Irish lifestyle and I enjoyed the piano tuning references. The author wrote about what she knew, which came through well. I felt a little bombarded by all the personal development references, but they were relevant to the story. The story focussed on the two main characters, but there was also some character development of the minor characters. It wrapped everything up nicely and there were happily ever afters for everyone.

I entered the Goodreads First Reads competition, and though I was unsuccessful in winning a copy of this book, the author personally contacted me and gave me a code to download a free copy from Smashwords.


★★
Purchase links
Amazon | Kobo icon