Freeding with Wattpad

Freeding with Wattpad

Hey Everyone!

+Wattpad is a great place to find new, original books for free. It is a place where anyone can self-publish a book, so can be a bit hit and miss sometimes. Often books are uploaded a chapter at a time, so you may need to go back and sync several times to get the whole book. Some self-published books haven't been edited. If you can look past bad grammar, you may find a great story. I had a few experiences like that, but also found some gems.



When I first started using Wattpad, I enjoyed Glamour (Rae Wilder #1) by Penelope Fletcher, then read the rest of her books. When I read it, it was called Demon Girl. A demon/fairy/vampire/fantasy/ya/romance kind of thing.




Yesterday I spotted Uglies by Scott Westerfeld. I found it via a recommendations email from Wattpad. I recently read his latest book,  Underworlds, and really enjoyed it. After checking Amazon, and seeing it listed for $10.99, I quickly downloaded it from Wattpad! Bargain!


**Update**
You can now find ME on Wattpad! I'm writing under my name - Renee Conoulty - or you can follow this link.