Freeding with Whispersync for Voice

Freeding with Whispersync for Voice

Hey Everyone!

In March, Audible offered me a $10 voucher if I bought 2 audiobooks. I had 2 credits to use from my Christmas present subscription, so I figured I might as well use them up to get a voucher. I received the voucher in April and decided the best value would to be to upgrade some of my kindle books with Whispersync for Voice. Whispersync upgrades are often cheaper than just buying the audiobook, especially when the ebooks were free! I logged into my kindle account, looked up Whispersync for Voice and clicked on find your match. I picked out 3 books that I had downloaded for free through Kindle for Samsung and upgraded them, leaving 3 cents to spare. Now I can alternate between reading those books in my kindle app or listening to them via my Audible app and I won't lose my place.