Pieces of it All by Tracy Krimmer

Pieces of it All by Tracy Krimmer

An alcoholic. A scarred man. A thief.

Harvey, a twenty-two-year-old high school drop-out arrives home, a brief stint in rehab behind him and ready to start his life again. Then he meets Beth and her innocence and her desire to have it all capture him completely.

A girl on the cusp of womanhood. Determined. A bright future.

Beth, a recent high school graduate among the top in her class, can’t wait to get to college and fulfill her dreams. Then she meets Harvey and with his mysterious past, he stirs feelings in her she can't ignore.

The chemistry between them is unmistakable but Harvey doesn't trust easily and refuses to divulge his past to Beth though she wants to be a part of his future.

The pieces of their lives lie broken all around them, but can Harvey put his life back together and win Beth over before she begins her new life without him? And can Beth find the strength to become the woman she wants to be without sacrificing her integrity?




Hey! Here's my review.

I love Tracy Krimmer's style. I have read a few of her other books and adored how emotionally engaged I became with the characters. I went into this one expecting something similar. I had an emotional response, but this time it was a dislike for one of the main characters. I really wanted to slap some sense into the boy!

I loved the way Tracy twisted the story around and kept me guessing. The ending was not what I was expecting, but it just felt right. This book isn't a typical, straight up romance, but rather, a realistic depiction of imperfect people growing and learning from their mistakes. It tackles issues such as alcohol addiction and abuse.
 



★★★★★ 

  • Where: Giveaway
  • Format: ebook
Purchase link