The Right Equation by Tracy Krimmer

The Right Equation by Tracy Krimmer

Penny and high school never got along. She attends her fifteen year reunion costume party on Halloween and hopes her high school crush Will shows up. When the lights go out and Will finds her, can their sparks turn the lights back on? This is a short story, approximately 8,600 words.


Hey! Here's my review.

The dreaded high school reunion! I've never been to one of mine, and I couldn't imagine ever going in costume! 

I really related to Penny. I got teased too, but not to the extent that she did. I also tutored someone at lunchtime (but unfortunately not a cute boy). I enjoyed seeing Penny grow develop her confidence. 

I love Tracy Krimmer's writing style and I've devoured everything she's written.


★★★★★ 

  • Where: Amazon
  • Format: ebook

Purchase links

an exclusive anthology of 3 short stories, including this one, for FREE!