The Secret No-Girls Club by Rachel Elizabeth Cole

The Secret No-Girls Club by Rachel Elizabeth Cole

Best friends Logan and Caleb decide to form a club. A secret no-girls club. They write up the rules, create a secret handshake, and compose a pledge. But who will be president? They can't have a deciding vote with only two people. They're going to need some help from Caleb's little brother--and maybe even Logan's twin sister! 

The Kids in the Tree House is a series of illustrated early chapter books for young readers ages 6-8.



Hey! Here's my review.

I read this aloud to my kids as a bedtime story. It was written at a level that my 6 year old son would be able to read himself (with a bit of encouragement)

Both kids were engaged in the story and kept leaping out of bed to practice armpit farts. My son's only complaint was that the story was too short. He didn't believe me that it was finished and I had to show him me ereader to prove it. Mind you, he would have complained it was too long if he was reading it himself, anything more than 50 words still gets that complaint.


★★★★


  • Where: Kobo
  • Format: ebook

Purchase links