My brother's an egghead by Gretel Killeen

My brother's an egghead by Gretel Killeen

ALL ZEKE AND EPPIE HAVE TO DO IS PLAY WITH THEIR NEW NEIGHBOURS TIG AND POP – AND TAKE CARE OF THEM AT SCHOOL AND STAY OUT OF TROUBLE FOR JUST ONE DAY – AND THEN THEIR MUM WILL BUY THEM A PUPPY!

The only problem is, Tig and Pop are ALIENS! So staying out of trouble might not be so easy . . . 

More brain-crackingly funny adventures coming soon!




Hey! Here's my review.

**Interview with my 7 & 5-year-olds**

Me: What did you think of this book?
7: I'm gonna give it zero out of ten because I didn't like it.
5: Me too. Zero out of ten.

Me: What was your favourite bit?
7: I only liked that they were going to see the one and only ice cream tree because that seemed silly and I like silly.
5: Me too. 

Me: What didn't you like?
7: What I didn't like was every single sentence of the book. 
5: Me too. I agree with everything what Tommy says.

Me: Do you want to read the next one?
7: No.
5: Nope.

This one didn't do it for me either. It was partway through a series and didn't give us a chance to care about any of the characters. It might have been better if we started with book one, but there still seemed to be too much weird stuff going on and not enough plot.



  • Where: Local library
  • Format: paperback