Still freeding aloud

Still freeding aloud

Hey Everyone!

Last year I started reading the Secret Seven series by Enid Blyton aloud to my kids as part of the bedtime routine. I have ventured into a few other books such as the Clementine Rose series which they have also loved. My son particularly loves the mystery solving in the Secret Seven books, so we have come back to them again. We have made it halfway through the series now and have just finished book 8. Here's my review.


Three Cheers, Secret Seven (The Secret Seven, #8)Three Cheers, Secret Seven by Enid Blyton
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I really enjoyed reading this book aloud to my kids. It follows the typical Secret Seven mystery formula, presenting all the clues needed to solve the mystery. It is the first book in the series that has caught me up emotionally enough to care about characters other than the seven.


  • Where: Local library
  • Format: paperback
Purchase links
Amazon | Kobo icon